Hereditory Hashimoto's causing systemic symptoms?

Patient

Q: May 2011
After a bad upper respiratory infection a month prior, I begin experiencing acid reflux and insomnia. At which point I weigh 128lbs.

June 2011
Slight loss of appetite, drop to 117lbs, dependent on Benedryl or Carisoprodol to sleep. Acid persists. Treated with omneprozole.

July 2011
Loss of appetite persists, nightly acid reflux persists, frequent nausea and dizziness ensues with mild abdominal discomfort and dull lower back pain, weight is 113 lbs. Sudden inability to pop ears or regulate their pressure begins and subsides with the end of the month, still occurs from time to time, dull headaches follow.

August 2011
Severe loss of appetite, daily acid reflux and nausea with mild abdominal pain, lower back pain radiates under ribs and inward to tail bone. Upper left abdomen under lowest rib produces sharp pain that throbs at least once a day. Dull chest pains occur.

September 2011
Early on: Develop mild fever and cold like symptoms that subside in three days, fever remains. Pain in abdomen , chest and lower back persists. Headaches continue. Moderate fatigue sets on. My jaw begins to hurt. Frequent bruising, pain through limbs, weight is at 105 lbs.
Later in month: Fever persists, raises twice daily, morning and evening. Suffer from night sweats and worsened pain and fatigue. Ankles and knees begin to swell with fever and I develop a rash that is red and blistered and itches as the fever flares. Nausea and acid persist. I begin to feel mentally 'fuzzy' and detached. Bruises, rash and cuts are suddenly slow to heal, face swells slightly. My urine habits change to frequent urge with little yield.

October 2011
I visit my GP early on, she pulls blood for RF, CBC, Comp. Meta-panel, C reactive. Urinalysis and chest x ray. X ray clean, Urinalysis displayed Hematuria ( micro ), high WBC and high protein count. No culture growth. Referred to nephrologist the following day who assumed a bacterial kidney infection with a bad prior culture. Order for more blood and another urine test. Same results, more protein, still no growth. Another urine test ordered via phone for specific proteins. I have not heard about my results but I'll be in tomorrow. Haven't been told a thing about blood, so I assume we're not looking at something RF. I digress by the day. I now weigh 97 lbs and I'm very fatigued with shortness of breath, constant headache and nausea and a lot of pain.

I worry a bit that the diagnosis may be prolonging something I need to be treated for. Could this be related to my genetic predisposition? Any ideas on tests I should request? Thanks so very much. Included is a picture of the swollen ankle, rash and my discolored heel. I appreciate you taking out the time!

G.R Lacey

Doctor