Heroin addicted parents, kid consequences

Patient

Q: Hello! I have a question. My father and my mother were heroin addicted persons. I was born 1996. I don't know if my mother was addicted when she was pregnant.
When I was born, I was raised with my grandparents, my mother didn't nurse me. My weight was 2.75kg. I had no heroin crisis.
People say for me that I'm very smart and intelligent. I'm one of the best students in my class. I don't have any disorders. And my question is, how is that possible? How can I be normal, when my parents were addicts. I know one example, where parents were addicts, and theis kid has IQ 70.
And I have one more question also, my mother always has pupils dilated. What does that mean? And she is not very intelligent, and my father is intelligent. Am I then intelligent because of him?

Doctor