Herpes and L Arginine

Patient : I have herpes and would like to try a product that has L arginine in it to help me with improved sensation on my clitoris. I don't have alot of feeling in that area. Will using L Arginine cream on my clitoris make me have a outbreak of herpes?
Doctor :   L-Arginine is an aminoacid present in the proteins of all life forms and commonly used for cardiovascular health, develo pment of lean muscle, and sexual health, L-Arginine is the primary precursor to nitric oxide, a small molecule that is responsible for relaxing blood vessels, therefore increase circulation. As far as I know, read and research, there is no evidence that link the use of L-arginine and Herpes outbreaks.