Herpes or Razor Bumps

Patient : I recently got this cluster of bumps on my butt and wanted to know if it was razor bumps or herpes. Please HELP
Symptoms:  Slightly painful to touch
Herpes or Razor Bumps-1
Doctor :   Thank you for writing to us. I think that you have a simple bump because of an allergy or injury. You can try taking tablet Levocet once a day for 3 days to see if it helps. If the lesion does not heal, you should see a Doctor to help you with bursting the wound and then cleaning the wound. I also do not think this looks like an STD. If the lesion recurs, then you should get tested for them. The Doctor will help with antivirals and antibiotics. Hope this helps you. All the best.