Hey 2 days ago i was going to have sex

Patient

Q: Hey 2 days ago i was going to have sex with my girlfriend but couldn't get hard an i still cant not even in the morning? Whats going on?

Doctor

There are many causes of erectile dysfunction. The most common ones at your age could be stress , excessive Masturbation, smoking, alcohol ,use of drugs , lack of sleep , anxiety to perform best during sex,uncomfortable with partner and even hormonal imbalance .Lack of sufficient foreplay also is a factor. Try to avoid the above causes. Relaxed mind and body before sex is very essential. Also, have a healthy diet and sleep for 8 hours a day. Try talking to your partner and get comfortable before actually performing sex. Use a condom it helps. Consult a doctor if there is no improvement.

Hope this helped.