Hey, both my cheeks and my chest are going numb at

Q: Hey,

both my cheeks and my chest are going numb at different points throughout the day. they aren't fully numb, I can still feel, but it feels as if i've had a very small dose of local anesthetic in those areas.

I'm 22, about 265 pounds, male and have been overweight for around 2 years. Before that i was fit and healthy, only becoming obease out of laziness and love of the donner kebab ;)

I had some sort of growth on lip lower lip this year, which got surgically removed and local anesthetic was administered through the procedure. The area of the growth was hard for a long time, but a week ago I squeezed it to feel it and then after that, not imediateley after, but maybe a few hours, my cheek went numb.

it's just my two cheeks, usually just one cheek at a time. sometimes my neck, and my chest which feels numb. I kind of get panicky when it happens and an anxiety feeling kicks in.

I have had bad anxiety in the past, and generally suffer from mild anxiety at the moment.

any chance the part i squeezed has pushed out some old anathetic into my system? the part isn;t hard anymore where it very obviously used to be.

it's not painful.

Symptoms:  Periodic numbness in my cheeks, neck and chest.