Ask The Doctor > Pending > Hey Doc, I have an ex that says shes pregnant

Hey Doc, I have an ex that says shes pregnant

Patient: Hey Doc, I have an ex that says shes pregnant. She told me once was not & then showed me a take home pregnancy test that was negative. A few weeks after an argument she informed me about the test I was shown & said she had she had her 12 year old niece pee on the test. Now she has given me a paper pregnancy test circling pregnancy, done by a resident nurse ,she received the test the same day she took itsayin the expectancy on sept 21st. I don’t know if any of this is believable & on top of that she told me she was due to have surgery on March 6th because of complications of an abortion in October ( hysterectomy I believe) does any of this add up?

Doctor: