Hey Doc, now I need your advice on pregnancy My

Patient: Hey Doc, now I need your advice on pregnancy. My girlfriend and I had sex on May 1, but this wasn’t like just sex. I only stuck half of my penis inside of her and pumped in a out about 10-20 times. I did not ejaculate inside of her, although I have been reading lately about Pre-Cum. Which I hear, cannot be felt if leaked from a penis. I did not reach an orgasm/and/or ejaculate inside of her. She has said that she has gotten her period since then, although, she said her period usually lasts for 6 days, but this time it lasted for 4. She has also taken at home pregnancy test, which all came back negative. It has been about two months, (May 1 – June 24) and I’m just really nervous. I would like to ask for your expertise and confidentiality of this matter.

Symptoms: None that I know of, although she thinks she has had an allergic reaction to some food that caused her to go to the hospital yesterday

Doctor: