Hey docmy father has diabetes and now his lacrimation has

Patient : Hey doc..my father has diabetes and now his lacrimation has increased.. what are the possible causes??and can you prescribe any eye drops??
Doctor :   Thank you for writing to us. I think that he might be having an infection of the eye. You need to see a Doctor to con firm that he has an infection or some other cause. Then, the Doctor will prescribe you antibiotic, steroid or aqueous eye drops to help with recovery. See a Doctor as soon as possible. I do not think this is related to diabetes, however. Hope this helps you. All the best.