Hey doctor i am richard i am 24 years old

Q: Hey doctor i am richard i am 24 years old and my problem is halotosis (bad breath) from 3 years ago. 1 month ago i went to a stomach doctor . He asked me if i have a migrain , stomach pain or bad teeth condition . I dont have any kind of that things i have a good condition teeth , he gave me normix 250mg . I felt better but i took in this period of curing i started to take bodybuilding suppelments .my halotosis return is there any where to stop this halotosis in my life and medical name to stop it . are bodybuilding suppelments do that halotosis ? Can i take it without having halotosis ? thank you doctor for listening me ! I hope you will help me!

A:   Hi.
Thanks for your query.

Halitosis has many causes and many times it may be difficult to find the causes. Since you have noticed that the Protein supplements re-started the halitosis, you have to stop it immediately. There may be something in the supplements that no one would ever know. Since your major concern is to stop halitosis, stop all such foods and beverages you may notice to start or increase halitosis.

Other probable causes can be a sinus infection, tonsil stones, pharyngitis, respiratory tract infections.
Many of the toxic materials produced by the body is excreted through the respiratory system through exhaled air.
It is your observation that is going to help you the maximum.

I hope this answer helps you.