Hey! Doctor i want to ask that 4 years ago my friend had sex with middle finger and bled little.

Patient

Q: Hey! Doctor.
i want to ask that 4 years ago my friend had sex with just middle finger ans she bleed lil bit. if her hymen were broken? or infection with nail? if she will do sex with her husband in first night she will bleed or not?

Doctor

If she has already broken her hymen during fingering and experienced bleeding during the sex, then she will not bleed during the first night with her husband. As the incidence was 4 years back, it is even more unlikely that she will bleed per vaginum.

Hope this helps you.