Hey doctor I want to ask you about the energy

Patient: Hey doctorI want to ask you about the energy drinks is good for our health or it might damaged our bodies ?? & i like to get some more details from youThanx

Doctor: Welcome to Ask The Doctor.We are here to help you.Energy drinks are not considered 100% safe as they contain vario us supplements. These supplements can be harmful to someone and not to the other one.We usually advise to consume them once in a while only and not on a regular basis.Now, the harm that they can do depends on what constituent is harming you.For example, Caffeine the most common constituent in the energy drinks can cause excessive urine production leading to electrolyte imbalance.Moreover, people can get tremors, anxiety, trouble sleeping if taken in high doses.So, I would advise you to consume energy drink once in a while and you should not take it on a regular basis.I hope it helps.Stay Healthy.