Hey Doctor, So before I am beat up about this (please

Patient

Q: Hey Doctor,
So before I am beat up about this (please be nice), my girlfriend might be pregnant, although I think that it's an extremely small chance. We've never had PIV sex, but we've performed sexual acts. I came on her left thigh once about an inch, give or take a few millimeters, away from her vagina (she was wearing a thong). Since that happened, she was worry that she could be pregnant, but two at home pregnancy test and one blood test (all negative), she still thinks that she could possibly be, it's been 4 months since that occurrence. Two months earlier, we also performed sexual acts, but she was lying next to me, wearing a thong, with at least a foot between our privates. Just last week, we performed sexual acts again, and she is worried she might be pregnant because after I came, she washed her hand in hot water (more like let hot water run in her hands in the shower for like five minutes, and she touched her vagina and then she started freaking out. Now she's worried that she is pregnant from the first time we've performed sexual acts, which was 6 months ago, but the thing is, she doesn't have a bump, but at 4 months from the last activity she feels like she is hardening, but it is to my knowledge that when you harden you start to see a bump, and she showed me photos but there is no bump. And in mid-late may she began to take birth control, she skipped one day about two days into taking them, so she's behind a month. While she was taking the birth control she had a period. So the problem right now is that she is really worried that she could be pregnant, and she said that since the earliest time it's been 24 weeks, and doctors can't perform abortion past 25, but at 24 weeks her stomach is still flat, so even if it's ectopic, there would still be a bump, and for normal pregnancy, you would have the full on belly.
Here is a timeline since i realized how bad that was laid out chronologically:
Jan 2015 - first sexual act, no penetration, was at least a foot give or take three inches when I came next to her, had a thong on Feb 2015 - second sexual act, came about an inch or two away from her vagina, had a thong on. Feb-May, 2 at home pregnancy test, both negative. May - blood test, came back negative. Late may - birth control began. June 12, 2015 - third sexual act, came on her hands, she let really hot water run on her hands for about two to three minutes, then touched her vagina entrance, had a tampon inside, immediately wiped entrance with clean towel. June 13, 2015- pregnancy test, negative.
Okay, so you're wondering why since the first scare I didn't just go abstinence, it's because I'm a hormonal youth. I literally have no idea why I went down this route again.
What are the chances, if any, that she is pregnant?

She is 17 years old, female, 5'2, 90lb. She has anxiety and possibly UTI, so this might explain why she is so worried.
I am 16, male, 5'10, 150 lb.

Symptoms:  Insufficient knowledge
Doctor