Hey everyone, I'm having a bit of a stress crisis

Patient

Q: Hey everyone, I'm having a bit of a stress crisis. I'll try to include as much info as possible.

About 2 weeks ago, I engaged in naked grinding of genitals with my girlfriend. She may or may not be late for her period now. I say may or may not because typically she starts around the 24th every month, but last month it was the 19th.

Anyway, I urinate between all ejaculations to kill any of the little guys who don't make it out of my penis. That way my precum doesn't have semen, I hope.

She took a test yesterday that came back negative, but I don't know if she took it early or not. She's on the pill and I never ejaculated when we were grinding.

Should we be concerned that she is pregnant or did we test too early? I'm also worried all her stress over this will keep pushing the period back further or not happen at all.

Doctor