Hey I am 15 years young and I've been masturbating

Patient : Hey I am 15 years young and I've been masturbating for about a year now and about once a day I would masturbate. And recently for the past two weeks I've noticed that my erections have been getting weaker it also doesn't last long also when I ejaculate my sperm doesn't shoot out like it would before and gets soft and not as much semen comes out or sperm and when I flex my penuis muscle it's weak and can't hold long and I can push it down easily is this normal please help!!!
Symptoms:  Hey I am 15 years young and I've been masturbating for about a year now and about once a day I would masturbate. And recently for the past two weeks I've noticed that my erections have been getting weaker it also doesn't last long also when I ejaculate my sperm doesn't shoot out like it would before and gets soft and not as much semen comes out or sperm and when I flex my penuis muscle it's weak and can't hold long and I can push it down easily is this normal please help!!!
Hey I am 15 years young and...-1