Hey i am having pain in my right nut and

Patient : Hey i am having pain in my right nut and its been hurting for a week now the only time the pain and swelling goes away is if i ejaculate
Doctor :   Thank you for writing to us. I think you may have epididymitis but I cannot confirm this and there is a possibility of another 5 or more diagnosis. These are: - Varicocele - Hematocele - Tumours - Hydrocele - Torsion See a Doctor to confirm the cause. The treatment is usually surgical and you should get the surgery done as soon as possible. All the best. Hope this helps you.