Hey, I am having very bad pains in my lower

Patient

Q: Hey, I am having very bad pains in my lower left side around/ bellow my rib area I feel it all the time on my left and some on my right but not as much as my left. I have no clue what it
Is. My symptoms are seeing black dots, dry mouth, dissy spills, feeling of throwing up, and hot flashes when I play soccer and never ever get red spotty skin and just the past few days I do when I get hot. What is wrong with me?

Doctor

A:   Thank you for writing to us.

It would have helped a lot if you had told me your age and your sex. The diagnosis changes completely. I think that you had a diaphragm stitch. A stitch is where you have a spasm of the diphragm and results in pain.

Rewrite the query to us with all the details. Also, you can avoid spasms by getting better trained in soccer.

Wishing you the best.