Hey I had a white pimple like bump under my tongue.

Q: Hey I had a white pimple like bump under my tongue and after taking a Qtip to it with some peroxide it has disappeared but I have noticed some other small bumps under the tongue that im now worried about any help? I have a picture

A:   Hi welcome to Ask The Doctor.

This problem can only be solved by seeing your Doctor and being evaluated face-to-face. After a thorough examination, your doctor should be able to tell you what's wrong and what to do about it. This condition is not common and is most likely to occur in people who do not practice good dental hygiene. Accidentally biting your tongue or scalding it on something straight out of the oven can result in a sore tongue until the damage heals. Smoking excessively can irritate your tongue and make it sore. Use a mouthwash after every time u munch something. Brush thrice a day. Drinking hot beverages or having extremely hot food can also damage your tongue and cause problems. It is better to consult a Doctor.