Hey I had protected sex a week after her period

Patient

Q: Hey I had protected sex a week after her period ended. She took plan b within 1 hour and she bleed 5 days later. Does this mean she's not pregnant?

Doctor

A:   Hello
Thanks for the query
If there has been bleeding after completion of the pills, it is the bleeding caused due to the pill. Progesterone which is the main ingredient in the pill will lead to withdrawal bleeding once stopped. There is no need to take any further pills. There is no possibility of getting pregnant with the history that you have finished. The bleeding is due to the side effect of the pill and not pregnancy
Hope this helps

Patient: so you are 100% she's not pregnant? Is the bleeding mean she's not?
Doctor: Yes there is no chance of pregnancy