Hey i had sex a week ago and just a few days ago my vagina got rash.

Patient : Hey i had sex a week ago and just a few days ago my vagina seems to get a rash and itch . and it feels like it's closing ... What's going on?
Doctor :   Hello, Thanks for the query The rash you are developing could be due to friction during the sexual activity due to lac k of lubrication.It could also be due to contact dermatitis, in case your partner had used condom.Many women develop allergy to condom rubber, lubricant and develop inflammation. Kindly consult a gynecologist for an examination and get yourself treated.Keep the area dry and do not use cosmetic preparations over the area like soaps, lotions, etc. Drink lots of water.In case of an infection, you may need a course of antibiotics. Hope this helped. Regards