Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > Hey i had sex last night, now my penis is

Hey i had sex last night, now my penis is

Patient: Hey i had sex last night, now my penis is swollen blue, and black, it hurts. what is wrong?

Doctor: Hello,Thank you for your query at AskTheDoctor.comI understand your concern.Penis can get blue or black if there was extremely rough sex or if lubricant wasn’t used before sex.Did you have any evidence of phimosis?You should definitely get it checked out by an urologist.Feel free to discuss further.

Patient: I do not have any signs of phimosis, it was very rough, how long will the swelling last?

Doctor: If no phimosis, then it should settle down over a week’s time, provided you have no more intercourse for the next one week.
But please do get it examined once and proceed further.

Patient: I am on vacation so cant go to the doctor until 5 days, but thanks for the help any advice on how to ease the pain?

Doctor: You can take plain painkiller like Diclofenac along with Chymotrypsin ( Chymoral Forte ), that would help in easing the pain.
Regards.