Hey I had sex on may 14th and we used

Patient: Hey I had sex on may 14th and we used the pull out method. I am on birth control but took my pill about 8 hours after I was supposed too. it is now may 22 and I have brown discharge and cramps am I pregnant?

Doctor: Hi,Thanks for the query.I understand your concern.The possibility of pregnancy is less in your case, as:-Us ually if you took the missed pill within 24 hours of expected time, same contraceptive efficacy can be expected.-As there was no direct ejaculation.The brown discharge and cramps could be side effects of pill or may be indicating onset of withdrawal bleeding.If you want to be sure, please go for urine pregnancy test three weeks after intercourse to rule out the possibility of pregnancy.Take care.

Was this answer helpful?

View all posts