Hey, i have this problem I think my head is growing in the wrong direction.

Patient

Q: Hey man i have this problem. I think my head is growing in the wrong direction. I know this sounds really really weird but hear me out. My sister dropped me on.my head when i was young or aat least i was told so "jokingly" for years by my family mostly. So back then in my younger years it wasnt much of a problem but now i think whats happening is my skull is physically growing improperly. As in i notice a crevice where my soft spot should be and it deepens. Atop my cranium i feel the bones connected to my upper teeth and lower closer to my forehead i feel the bone connected to my upper mandible. Can it be corrected?

Doctor