Hey I keep getting urine infections what am I doing

Patient: Hey I keep getting urine infections what am I doing wrong? I have been to my doctor about it and she just gave me the anti biotics and that was fine but a few days later I feel like I have another infection my lady parts are hurting and I constantly need to pee help please

Doctor: Hi,Thanks for the query.I understand your concern.As you are getting frequent urinary tract infections, better to get evaluated thoroughly.Please go for investigations like urine microscopy, urine for culture and sensitivity, vaginal swab for culture and sensitivity and ultrasound.This workup helps in finding out the problem, the possible causative agent of the infection and its sensitivity to drugs.Then according to the report you can plan further management with your Doctor’s advice.Hope this helps.Take care.