Hey. I really hope you have the time to help me out with a couple questions i have

Q: Hey. I really hope you have the time to help me out with a couple questions i have about ance scars. Tell you the truth, i'm like desperate. I been suffering with ance scars for about 2 years and i tried just about every over the counter lotion. i tried sain sonic machines. My question is what do you think the best lotion or thing to do about ance scars? My scars are from picking at ance , now the scars are like red holes and i been so depress about it for 2 years and i really would appreciate your time more than anything if you can answer my question. thanks for your time..