Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > Hey I was wordern why can I buy over count

Hey I was wordern why can I buy over count

Patient: Hey I was wordern why can I buy over count so I can get my weight back in less then 30 days . I eat all day . I was170 before I had my boys and now im90 pounds I will love my weight back.

Doctor: Thank you for writing to us.There are many causes of losing weight. It is common in chronic diseases and thyroid dis eases or other diseases which cause a loss of weight.Please see a Doctor and get evaluated completely to help you find out the cause of the weight loss. Also, this will help you with the treatment.Hope this helps you. All the best.