Hey I'm 20 years old and i recently gained 6

Patient

Q: Hey I'm 20 years old and i recently gained 6 kg in the last week I'm a tall girl but feeling really fat I broke my scales tonight and I got asked if I was pregnant I. Am 175 cm and 72 kg I weighed myself 2 weeks ago and I weighed 59 kg

Hey I'm 20 years old and i ...-1
Doctor

It is unlikely that someone can gain weight of 6 kgs in one week. Even in pregnancy, one does not gain 6 kgs over just a week's time.
Kindly consult a gynecologist for an examination and an ultrasound. We need to rule out sudden causes of abdominal distension and weight gain like ovarian cysts, tumors or any mass in the abdomen. Ascites or collection of fluid in the abdomen is also another cause, which could be due to tumors, altered liver or kidney tests.
Meanwhile avoid junk food and oily food. If the scan is normal, it could mean belly fat and you will need to exercise and find ways to lose weight.

Hope this helped.