Hey I'm 20 years old and lately my dick and

Patient

Q: Hey I'm 20 years old and lately my dick and balls have been all shrived and tiny and they use to hang low and be way bigger and it's just like uncomfortable

Doctor

Thanks for the query to ATD for an opinion.
The testicles hanging low with shrivelling of the scrotal skin is actually a natural physiological phenomenon seen especially in summers and in high temperate zones where temperatures are high. The seminiferous tubules generally requires 1 degree lesser temperature than that of the body to manufacture sperms effectively and hence they hang low to keep away body core temperature which increases in summer as a homeostatic mechanism. To avoid that, the scrotum hangs with the testis to provide a comparative cooler and suitable environment for sperm production. This is not a disease or anything but a physiological phenomenon.
It is advised that you wear a elastic underwear which can prevent from hanging and can act as a support allowing you space and ease while walking.
I hope i have answered your query in detail,
Wishing you good health,