Hey I'm a 23 year old girl I have 2

Q: Hey
I'm a 23 year old girl. I have 2 herniated disks in my lower back. the first time i had the severe pain and went to the doctor was almost a year and a half ago. which then I made an Xray and I got my results. I have 2 herniated Disks - one is at the L4_L5 the other is at L5-S1. the first time I refused to take any medicine because i believe it doesn't work , it doesn't heal, it is temporally. I went to an Occupational Therapists. it was between 8 maybe 10 sessions. he put kind of an electrical device on my leg and on my lower back. i remember in one or two sessions he removed a bone there by his hands. Today I got the same symptoms that i had the first time but I think its more painful. I cant sit , or stand, the maximum is 5 minutes . i had been lying on my bed sometimes on the floor for 4 days. I went to the same Occupational Therapist and I am undergoing the same treatment i went on the first time. the pain in my leg calms sometimes for a short time, but even when I am lying in bed I feel really BAD. I am absent from my college for this weekend. I feel terrible and desperate and hopeless. I don't know how I'll live my life or work .It's my last year at the Teacher's College. So my questions are:
1- what is the cure for this diseases? ( I read that the harm is irreversible) so I'm learning to deal with the pain. but is'nt there any hope for a cure?
2- can I function and work ( as a Teacher)? Do you think this kind of job fits my disease?!
3- Can I get married? and have children ?
4- what kind of sports fits my disease ? what kinds are bad?

Symptoms:  At the first 3 days i felt numbness in my leg , in addition to tingling and loss of sensation (that's when i was still able to walk) but now I am in severe pain in my leg, weakness,.... I'm have been lying in bed for 4 days up till now, doing nothing and trying to relax