Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > Hey I’m a girl who just had first time unprotected

Hey I’m a girl who just had first time unprotected

Patient: Hey. I’m a girl who just had first time unprotected sex last year December, 2014. And I took conception injection before having sex. I never had sex after my first sex but went on with the conception. Now I want to stop taking the conception injection. Won’t I fall pregnant?

Doctor: Hi,Thanks for the query.I understand your concern.According to your description, I am thinking that you want to mention about contraception injection.Till you use contraception injection, you will be protected.After you stop taking the injection, you can conceive if you have unprotected intercourse around the time of ovulation.Take care