Hey I'm having cramps and I am very concerned I

Patient

Q: Hey I'm having cramps and I am very concerned. I had sex for the first time yesterday and I'm wondering why I'm having these cramps still?

Doctor

A:   Hi.
Thanks for your query.

Read and understood that you had sex for the first time yesterday and now you are having cramps.
First of all it is natural in many people to have such feeling.
But if have any associated symptoms like nausea, vomiting, bloating or any change in bowel habits, you may please consult a Doctor to get a clinical examination done and be assured of the problems and get properly treated.

Hope this helps you.