Hey im melissa and im 17 years old Im loosing

Q: Hey im melissa and im 17 years old. Im loosing all my hair .. Its falling out every day! I used to have thick hair but now its so thin and i dont know what to do! I need help?

Thanks for the query
Hair fall has many causes. Common causes include thyroid dysfunction , anemia, nutritional deficiencies, stress, scalp infections, dandruff, insomnia, hair picking habits, fungal infections, any recent fever or debilitating illness, etc
Here are a few tips which may help you
1.Drink at least 3 liters of water a day
2. Include a lot of green leafy vegetables and fresh fruits in your diet
3. Avoid oily and junk food
4. Keep your hair clean and use an anti-dandruff shampoo with ketoconazole in case of dandruff
5. Antioxidants and vitamin supplements help
6.Include a lot of proteins and high fibre in the diet
7.Avoid stress and avoid smoking and alcohol if you do so
8.Daily physical activity for 30 minutes is important
9.You may consult a dermatologist for an examination and specific medications in case of any pathology
10.Follow a disciplined sleeping pattern and make sure you sleep for at least 8 hours a day
11. Get your thyroid hormone and hemoglobin levels tests and treated for the same
Hope this helped
It takes minimum 3 months for new hair growth, hence do not lose hopes