Hey Im only 15 years old so please help me with

Patient

Q: Hey.
Im only 15 years old so please help me with this one. You probably know what im going to talk about here; pregnancy.

I have a boyfriend and we've been together for like 2 months now and we've know each other for like 9 years until now. He's my childhood friend so you do know how comfortable we are with each other.

So 5 days ago, I think? It was April 8 and we did this craziest thing ever. No we didn't have sex cos I am seriously not ready for that crap and he respects that.

We only did this fingering thing until orgasm, you know. Also dry humping. Lets say here's the process: he touched me - he touched his - I touched him - then he touched me again. Not just simply touch but you know what I mean.

The thing is the next morning I started to feel sick. Like I felt dizzy and I felt really lazy to move around. I was thinking that maybe I was just really tired, but I had like 10 hours of sleep...I mean, how am I still tired right? so I got a bit nervous about that. But I chose not to overthink about it.

So the next day after that, which was April 10...Friday, I woke up then same thing. I felt dizzy and felt like puking or what and also felt like I dowanna move. But yeah, I invited him to my house, again. Because we needed to talk about things you know? Not that thing, yet.

Lets say it happened again, but neither he touched himself nor did I before he fingered me. But we did dry humping, again. He was wearing basketball jersey shorts and then brief/boxers while on the other hand I was wearing shorts as well, but maong ones and panties inside. I got wet...but I dont know if he did too, cos we all know its hard when guys get wet right? They have to jack off first. But he didnt do that, although he was hard when we were doing it.

So the next day, there it goes again. Same thing I feel like the past few days. And I started to go nuts. And so I decided to tell him the next day and I asked him if he touched himself before he even fingered me the last time we did it, and he said no. So I got a bit of relief there but im still having a doubt here.

So in any of those happenings...is it possible that Im pregnant? Cos now im kinda sick, but I think it was because of him because we made out last friday while he was sorta sick. So I thought that maybe I just got sick because of him...or maybe, worse...because Im having someone inside me already.

Please help me. I need an answer asap cos I dont want to be depress or anything. My period should come by the end of this month and it will take a lot more time to know if im pregnant or not cos sometimes I know my period gets late.

He's also scared, and I dont want that. Im not ready, of course im not. So please. Im begging you to give me a good explanation for this.

Thank you for your time and God bless you.

Doctor