Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > Hey im really trying to get rid of this acid

Hey im really trying to get rid of this acid

Patient: Hey im really trying to get rid of this acid reflux dieases for good what can i do im really struggling from it what do i need to do to make that happen

Symptoms: Coughting sneezing chest pain neck pain and much more

Doctor: Welcome to Ask The Doctor.We are here to help you on this medical health advice platform.You seem to be having Gas tro Esophageal Reflux Disease (GERD). I would advice you to take a combination of Pantoprazole and Domperidone for reflux. Also, you should take soft and bland diet. You should also put a pillow below your head when you sleep. Make a habit to walk after all meals. More important here is to avoid alcohol and smoking in case you do. I would also recommend you to take soft and bland diet only. Always brush before you sleep.Share my opinion with your doctor.I hope it helps.Stay Healthy