Hey I'm Skyla I'm kinda worried about what's going on

Patient : Hey I'm Skyla. I'm kinda worried about what's going on with me. I had unprotected sex May 29-June 1 everyday at least twice a day and he "came" inside me every time. On June 3rd-June 6th I started bleeding but very light not like any of my periods, and my period wasn't suppose to start until the 7th. But the 7th-13tj every thing was normal no bleeding or anything. Yesterday on the 14th I started spotting light pink and it started late that afternoon and it's still continuing today on the 15th. What could this be?
Symptoms:  Very light pink spotting, small cramps, kinda nauseous, and frequent urination