Hey my girlfriend and I had dry sex but she naked and i wore boxers. Can i get pregnant from pre cum?

Patient : Hey my girlfriend and I had dry sex but she was naked and I wore boxers and there were wet spots on my boxers and I think I precummed is it possible for her to get pregnant
Doctor :   Hello, Thanks for the query. No, there is no chance of pregnancy as there was no direct contact, pregnancy naturally h appens only when there is direct contact of penis with vagina, accompanied with ejaculation. If you have worn boxers, there is no need to worry about chances of getting her pregnant. Hope this helped. Regards,