Hey, my mom got sick around 5 pm after she got out of dialysis. 

Patient

Q: Hey my mom got sick around 5pm after she got out of dialysis and she couldn't walk. my dad tried to take her to the hospital but she didn't want to go. that night my dad had called the ambulance because she was saying help me. When she got to the hospital they put her in icu and they thought she was having a stroke but nothing came back on the test and her vitals were good. So they put her under sedation for three days and yesterday they took her off But she was still sleep and when we were talking to her she was trying to open her eyes. So today she still haven't woke up all the way and she was having seizures but they can't tell when she have them because she not shaking. I just want to know if somebody know something that can help her because the doctors are confused.

Doctor

A:   Welcome to Ask The Doctor.
We are here to help you.
Following are the possibilities:
1. Dialysis Dysequilibrium syndrome.
2. Electrolyte Imbalance
3. Stroke.
4. Hypocalcemia

In such scenario, A CT Head is indicated to rule out Stroke.
I suppose, your doctor's must have got serum electrolytes and calcium levels done. If there is any disturbance found, she would be treated accordingly.
Sodium disturbance and Hypocalcemia are frequently seen in dialysis patients and can cause such episodes including the seizure activity.
Share my opinion with your doctor.
I hope it helps.
Stay Healthy.