Hey, my name is Hala. I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend on feb 28th.

Q: Hey, my name is Hala. I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend on feb 28th. He didn't cum in an he wasn't even close to. I got my period in time the month after and now I was supposed to he my period on the 22nd and my period is normal it always comes in the same time of the month. But something weird happened, I started bleeding and the blood is red and light. Before it started it my boobs were really hard but now they are normal, my nipples never got dark or popped out. I never got any other symptoms so does tht mean i might still be pregnant even though I didn't get the other symptoms or not?

Symptoms:  Spotting, no other symptoms