Hey, so for the past 11- 12 days my chest

Q: Hey, so for the past 11- 12 days my chest has been killing me. Everytime I lay a certain way or sit a certain way its been killing me. So do you know what could be the cause of it???

Chest pain in certain positions, or any kind of chest pain, needs an immediate evaluation. Kindly do not wait anymore and rush to the ER. Causes like angina, cardiac dysfunction, arrhythmias, impending aneurysm ruptures, high blood pressure, costochondritis, muscle pull, etc should be ruled out and treated accordingly. Severe gastritis, thyroid hormone imbalance and GERD are also known causes. Severe smoking and alcohol, illicit drug abuse can also lead to this.
Drink plenty of water, seek help soon from your dear ones and go to the hospital. Baseline ECG and other tests of oxygen saturation, pulse and BP need to be done and stabilization may be needed in acute emergencies.

Hope this helped.