Hey The other day, I was playing basketball and my

Patient : Hey The other day, I was playing basketball and my sneakers are putting some pressure on my big toe and when I took my sneakers off I saw a grey round thing in my big toe? Is it a blood clot or something else I have no clue what it is. . Is it harmful? ? Zayd
Doctor :   Thank you for writing to us. I think you have a blister which is now filled with blood. This is a common symptom occu rring after sports. You can try cleaning this out and removing the blood by yourself or see a Doctor to get this done without an infection. Hope this helps you.