Hey there doctor I have had these chunks under my

Patient: Hey there doctor. I have had these chunks under my skin, located on my penile shaft, it sort of looks like a scar. They have been there for over 5 years, I am 18 years of age. Do you know what they could be?

Doctor: HiThank you for the question.You might be suffering from Peyronie’s disease. Peyronie’s disease is th e hardening of tissue in the penis. A lump or plaque (scar tissue) forms on the lining of the erectile tissue which holds much of the blood in the penis during erection. In most cases, a hard lump can be felt at the point where the penis curves. This is a condition in which patches of scar tissue (fibrous plaques) develop along the shaft of the penis. This can result in bending or deformity (changes in the shape) of the penis, painful erections and difficulties with sexual intercourse. The typical symptoms of painful erections and curvature, angulation or deformity of the shaft are usually enough for a Doctor to suspect that you have the disease.Please seek medical attention immediately. I hope this will help you. Take care.