Hey there! I have mild acne. I have tried many remedies and medications and other things but never really worked.

Patient

Q: Hey there! I have mild acne. I have tried many remedies and medications and other things but never really worked. Recently I have found something online called Benzoyl Peroxide - 2.5%. Apparently it dries your acne and face so it would dry over time and stop the acne from forming. I was wondering if it really works and if it is recommended? I found this information on acne.org where they sell kits to treat acne and it's called the Regimen kit.

Symptoms:  Mild Acne, How to treat it, Benzoyl Peroxide - 2.5%- Does it Work?
Doctor