Hey there Im a 20 year old female I’ve been

Patient: Hey there. Im a 20 year old female. I’ve been smoking for 3 years now. Recently i’ve been smoking 20 cigarettes a day and lately i have trouble breathing and im having a mucus cough. When i wake up in The morning i breathe normally and my cough is very minimal, but after dinner time my breathing and coughing is extreme. I just quit smoking, but im very paranoid about these symptoms. I dont know if im really sick and im so afraid i cant even sleep at night.

Doctor: Hello,Thanks for trusting ATD about your health care.I can understand your concern and anxiety.As such cigarette smoking is very injurious to health and affect your lungs and body.As you quit smoking you should not worry about it because whatever happened that happened, we will not change it.Your symptoms can be due to few reasons and before giving my opinion about it I want to ask a few questions.For how long you are suffering with these symptoms?Are you breath properly in sitting posture?Have you done x-ray ray chest, blood test and other investigations?Any other associated symptoms like fever, blood in sputum, body ache, weight loss, loss of appetite?Are you taking any medication?Kindly revert back to me with my answers.Hope to hear from you soon.Regards

Patient: Thank you so much for a quick reply. I am taking a lot of different vitamins recommended by my dietician. I recently had a blood test done and it turned out normal. I’ve been troubleing with stomach pains in the upper stomach, but i’ve been dealing with The pain for many years.
I used to smoke normally with few coughs from time to time, but after i began smoking 20 cigarettes a day the heavy breathing began in the evening and yes even when i was sitting up. After one hour of not smoking my breathing would go back to almost normal.
I’ve experienced that im hungry all The time even after i just ate and even if i try i cant lose any weight. So i am not feeling a loss of my appetite or weight.
I have a constant mucus cough and i cant Walk up many stairs before i lose my breath. (I dont know if its normal, but i just want a professional opinion)
Thank you very much again for taking the time to answer my question.

Doctor: Hello dear,
Sorry the delay in my response.
You should not take so much of multivitamin at a time and give them some break also.
For upper abdominal pain you should go for ultrasound upper abdomen to rule out pleural effusion and cholecystitis.
You should get your x-ray ray chest done to rule out any lung pathology.
Breathlessness can be due to bronchoconstriction and bronchitis.
You should send your sputum for examination.
You can take antibiotics, inhalor,steroid with steam inhalation after consulting your treating doctor.
Please revert back to us with your reports.
Good luck.

Patient: Thank you so much. I will as soon as possible get all those things checked to be safe.
I’ll get back with my reports. Thanks again.

Doctor: Hello dear,
You are most welcome, I am always available here to assist you.
Hope to hear from you soon.