Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > Hey there I’m a 55 year-old male and I was

Hey there I’m a 55 year-old male and I was

Patient: Hey there. I’m a 55 year-old male and I was wondering if my Aortic Arch looks “normal” on this CT Scan? Extremely healthy prior to this event if I might add. Healthy diet, regular physical exercise (Tennis Coach), Non-Smoker (Quit 20 years ago)/Non-Drinker.Thank you very much.

Symptoms: No Symptoms.

Hey there I'm a 55 year-old...-1

Doctor: Hello,Thank you for your query at AskTheDoctor.comI understand your concern.Yes, it does look normal, do you have images from the contrast study too?That will help in delineating the descending and the ascending aorta better.Normally, we assess the integrity of vessels in contrast study.Feel free to discuss further.