Patient : Hello, I have a question which I'm searching for an asnwer for. I'm a guy 25 years old, 5.4 feet (164 cm). Although I'm a small person, I feel annoyed of my small palms. My mother is 150 cm Height and My father is 165 cm height. I feel annoyed when I shake hands with any person. my palms are really small, they are almost as size as my mother's. So I want to know, is there any surgery or treatment I could take and get bigger palms? If I cannot change my height, Can't I change my palms size either? Please, i'm looking forward to hearing from you Osama Al-Madalli
Doctor :   This question is currently in queue and will be answered shortly by one of our doctors. In the meantime you may browse our library of answered questions by clicking here.

Related Q&A

Q: My husband has a severe case of alcoholic hepatitis. He was in the hospital for three weeks and one week ago he was d...

Q: My mother is 58 years old and she is suffering a lot of pain in her back and legs with numbness, especially the left ...

Q: I am the mother of a 55 year old male. He has developed an extreme case of fluid retention. bloated stomach, cellulit...

Q: Hello, I'm a 63 year old Caucasian female and had an ultrasound due to pains on my upper right quadrant which turned ...

Q: Hi, can I answer your health question? Please type your question here... My question has to do with impotence , ba...


Dr. James Obaji M.D.

  • 247 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Suneel Sharman M.D.

  • 190 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Pat Golden M.D.

  • 169 Reviews
  • Cardiologist

Dr. Kunaal Jindal M.D.

  • 112 Reviews
  • Plastic Surgeon