HGH for Body Building?

Patient: I am 20 and have been bodybuilding for 2 years i am in good shape but have been advised to take hgh as it increases mass while lowering bodyfat if i follow the guidelines am i safe taking it, i just want to take myself to the next level

Doctor: Somatropin or HGH(Genotropin, Genotropin Miniquick, Humatrope, Norditropin, Norditropin Cartridge, Norditropin Nordifle ex Pen, Nutropin, Nutropin AQ, Omnitrope, Saizen, Serostim, Tev-tropin, Zorbtive) is used to treat growth failure in children and adults who lack natural growth hormone, and in those with chronic kidney failure, Noonan syndrome, Turner syndrome, short stature at birth with no catch-up growth, and other causes. Somatropin is also used to prevent severe weight loss in people with AIDS, or to treat short bowel syndrome. As you can see, there is no indication to use HGH in BodyBuilding. Take a look at the possible side effects of HGH: allergic reactions, hives; difficulty breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat, nausea, vomiting, sweating, fever, fast heartbeat, yellowing of the skin or eyes; sudden and severe pain behind your eyes, vision changes; increased thirst and urination; redness, soreness, swelling, skin rash, itching, pain, or bruising where the medicine was injected. Overdose can cause tremors or shaking, cold sweats, increased hunger, headache, drowsiness, weakness, dizziness, fast heartbeat, and nausea. Long-term overdose may cause excessive growth in the frontal bone, jaw bone and extremities, this condition is called Acromegaly.