Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > HHi the past few days its hurt while I pee

HHi the past few days its hurt while I pee

Patient: HHi the past few days its hurt while I pee especially during the end of my pee and I constantly feel the need to pee but very little comes out why is this?

Doctor: Hi,Thanks for the query.I understand your concern.Pain at the end of the micturition and continuous urge to uri nation etc symptoms can be seen in urinary tract infection especially cystitis.By clinical examination and investigations like urine microscopy, urine for culture and sensitivity, ultrasound etc, the possible cause of your problem can be identified and treated.So, please do consult your doctor and get evaluated.Take care