Hi

Patient

Q: Am i too depressed or in tension or its another health related problem????
it pains in left side of my chest where the heart is but is happened only once or twice that day

but the x ray was normal i was also checked by a doctor but not for this but for gastritis im 13 i had gastritis few days ago till then i was having breathing problem but the doctor was a heart specialis
the girl who answered my previous questions said i would die in 6 months im sacred i a m crying from the first one hour the girl told me i would die in 6 month i only had it once ot twice is this normal

i also consulted a heart specilaist n cardiologist the checked my report n my chest n they said it nothing

Doctor