Hi 4 yrs married came to know have pcod 7

Patient

Q: Hi 4 yrs married came to know have pcod 7 months after marriage conceive on tab duphastan during pregnancy my rubella igg was 500 doctor done anomalies scan it was normal after delivery I came to know that my son is have vsd Dorv situs inversus and last year i took rovamycin 2 mths and vaccine for rubella now again my rubella igg is 350 last week and plan for pregnancy (my husband sperm count was low surgery done for vericos then i conceive baby last year we repeated sperm count its ok but not normal range)

Symptoms:  Headache on and off when i get up palpitation for 2 seconds
Doctor