Hi, a couple of days ago I noticed a rash

Patient : Hi, a couple of days ago I noticed a rash spreading from my ear. It is all red and particularly itchy in the inner part. The rash goes all the way to the back of my ear where there are a couple small red bumps. I fear the bumps may spread to my face since it is beginning to get close. What is this rash and how can I prevent it from getting any worse? I have a picture also.
Hi, a couple of days ago I ...-1
Doctor :   Hello. Welcome to ask the doctor. I understand your concern. I have seen the attached photograph also. As per de tails, there are following possibilities for your symptoms: 1) Seborrhoeic dermatitis: it is characterised by red scaly rash over folds like retro auricular area, nasolabial folds, upper chest associated with dandruff on scalp. It is bilateral. 2)Tinea facei: may be unilateral also. It is fungal infection of skin involving the face. Treatment depends on the diagnosis. Visit your doctor so that he can examine you and give you prescription accordingly. You can share my opinion with him. I hope it helps. Stay healthy